Thursday, May 6, 2010

BW-film developing with coffee (robusta)

The amazing thing about photography is you never know what is going to happen next. A year ago I would not have believed that I am going to go back to analog black and white photography. Then I bumbed into this idea of using coffee as a developer. What? No more harmful chemicals but just coffee, vitamin c and soda. Amazing!

I found one very old roll of film and decided to give it a try. Here you can see, that the results are very grainy images that look...well I like them. If I wanted to get clear pictures with nothing surprising and no excitement - there is always the digital camera.

But this is fun and I already have found several films that are over ten years old. So, gotta keep trying and experimenting. Try it!

:)







No comments: